Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tangy Chicken Stir-Fry

Ingredients
3/4 cup Miracle Whip
3-4 chicken breasts, cubed
Garlic salt or 1 clove fresh garlic
1 bag frozen California blend veggies
3-4 Tbsp soy sauce
Rice

Directions
Mix chicken and Miracle Whip in frying pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt or pressed clove. Saute for 5 minutes (or until chicken is cooked). Then add bag of frozen vegetables and soy sauce and cook for 5-10  more minutes. Serve over rice.

Notes: We halved the recipe and used a 12 oz bag of vegetables. I'm not sure that 12 oz was enough. I'm also not sure if the end product lived up to its name - I didn't find it very tangy. It was good but there are other stir fry recipes I prefer.

Source:  At one of Brittany's bridal showers, everyone that attended wrote down a favorite recipe as a gift. I think this was from one of my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment