4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- Season with chopped rosemary.
Notes: Not the world's best chicken if you don't care for Dijon mustard. To be honest I'm not even sure I'd choose this recipe over any of the other baked chicken recipes we've tried. But maybe you'll like it more. Check out the photos at the source - they are more appetizing than what I was able to capture. We didn't have any rosemary to garnish it with.