Sunday, June 17, 2007

Deluxe Cheeseburger Melt

1 1/3 cups Bisquick
¼ cup water
2 eggs
1 ½ cup shredded cheese
1 lb. ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup frozen veggies

Mix Bisquick, water, eggs, and 1 cup cheese. Spread in 9x13 pan (should probably grease pan). Heat oven to 400 degrees. Brown beef. Stir in soup and veggies. Pour over batter. Bake 23-25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. (Double for 8 people. Might be interesting to put Bisquick on top.)

Notes: The photo is from the 2nd time I made this. I decided to try putting the Bisquick on top, and I felt like it turned out better. The biscuit portion certainly cooked better. The hamburger portion was a little dry, though. Perhaps adding a second can of cream soup and some additional frozen veggies would have helped. I got this recipe from my sister, Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment