Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chicken Broccoli Casserole w/ Onion Rings

I didn't really follow a recipe for this one, but this is what I think I remember using:

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 bag frozen broccoli (fresh broccoli would also work fine, of course)
1 or 2 cans cream of chicken or mushroom soup
A little bit of milk - maybe 1/4 cup
1 can of water chestnuts (I don't remember the exact size, but it was the smaller one)
1 bag of onion rings

I cut up the chicken into chunks and put it in a baking dish (9x13 or whatever they are). Then I mixed everything but the onion rings and poured it on top of the chicken, trying to spread it out evenly. I placed the onion rings on top. After consulting with my mom, I believe that I may have cooked it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Just make sure the chicken is done before you eat it.

Double this recipe to feed 8 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment