3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Can Original Rotel Tomatoes with Green Chilis
4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Place the chicken breasts in slow cooker and cover with Rotel Tomatoes.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before the end of the cook time, use tongs or a fork to stir and shred the chicken breast.
- Place the 4 oz brick of cream cheese on top of the chicken (do not stir).
- After 30 minutes stir the softened cream cheese into the meat until well combined.
- Serve as tacos, on a salad, in quesadillas, over rice, in a casserole, as enchilada filling, etc.
Notes: Does it really count as 3 ingredients if one of those ingredients is a can containing multiple other ingredients? These were good, but I think there are several other chicken taco recipes we've tried that I prefer.
Source: The Pinning Mama